Become a part of our successful team!
The company Schmitt is today one of the most important stainless steel processing companies in Germany.
Long-term experiences, innovative developments, and individual manufacturing skills have characterised the philosophy of our company for over 45 years. Join us in looking after clients nationally and internationally and expand our product and service range.
Rooted in tradition, the company Schmitt is known for excellent, certified quality and reliability. Our commitment and dedication to the environment, our community, and our employees has earned us recognition and awards on multiple occasions.
We are currently looking for:
- experienced WIG-welder with experience in the CrNi-area
- metal worker
- apprentice for the occupation of metal worker
- abiltiy to work in a team, flexibility, and commitment
- willingness for installation work (as needed)
- basic computer knowledge
- modern and safe workplace
- relaxed work environment in a motivated team
- open-ended employment contract (after trial period)
- 40 hour week
- 24 days paid vacation
- competitive wages according to qualification (in part beyond union pay scale)
- additional incentives and bonuses for seniority